Can't wear your CPAP?
Oral appliances are a greatTAKE THE SLEEP QUIZ
alternative therapy for Sleep Apnea
Does your child suffer from ADHD?
Find out about pediatric airwayTAKE THE PEDIATRIC SLEEP QUIZ
development and how it can help
Don't let snoring ruin your relationship
There is help!TAKE THE TMJ QUIZ
Free Initial Phone Consultation
Welcome To TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre Of Montana
- We focus on treating your pain related to sleep problems such as snoring, bruxism, and temporomandibular joint pain.
- At TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre of Montana, we understand these conditions are usually a symptom of a greater underlying problem. Successful treatment is based on identifying that core ailment.
- We have developed a proven system for the diagnosis and treatment of craniofacial pain (TMJ, headaches, neck/jaw pain) and treatment of sleep-related breathing disorders (sleep apnea, snoring) without surgery.
- These TMJ and sleep apnea treatments could be just what you need to help you sleep better.
It’s more common than you’d think, and it can be dangerous. Sleep apnea is a condition in which a person has several pauses in breathing throughout the night. This creates an unrestful sleep, but can also deplete the amount of oxygen in the blood, causing more serious issues. Do you have difficulty sleeping at night? Take the sleep quiz and find out what the next step is for you.LEARN MORE >>
TMJ and TMD
From an annoying popping in the joint, to intense pain in the face, neck, and shoulders, TMD has a wide range of severity. If left untreated, TMD can become very painful and even make eating difficult. Think you have TMD? Take the TMJ Quiz to find out:LEARN MORE >>
CHILDREN’s AIRWAY Development
Sleep apnea is not just something that applies to adults. Many children with developing airways have difficulty breathing at night. Symptoms of pediatric sleep apnea can include behavioral issues, depression, or obesity. You can help your child succeed long into the future by treating their sleep disorders today.LEARN MORE >>
What Our Patients are Saying
Why Our Patients Love Us
- We specialize in TMJ and sleep medicine.
- Our patients make comments like, “Finally someone is listening and explaining it to me.”
- We do a free discovery call with patients before they visit.
- We emphasise creating the most advantageous airway to achieve your best health. Treatment which:
- Alleviates pain.
- Allows the body to heal.
- Dr. VanDyke is the only triple-boarded dentist in Montana.